A downloadable game for Windows
Blobber Basher is an alien local multiplayer sports game where the ball is alive! Created for the 12th TOJam (Toronto Game Jam) and updated with new features for the Curious Cabinets arcade show!
- 2 player local multiplayer!
- Plays a bit like soccer!
- Xinput + Direct Input gamepad and keyboard support!
- Fast bouncy action!
- A ball with a mind of its own and a foul temper!
- 3 Power ups including Blobber Bully!
- 9 randomized play fields with unique goal and jelly block locations.
Coding: Miguel Sternberg
Art: Alina Sechkin
Music: Mac Calarco
Future Plans: we're busy finishing Russian Subway Dogs but hope to add 4 player versus, custom keyboard controls and more!
UPDATED AUGUST 13, 2017
Major update. Ball now gets angry when hit too often! Breakable jellyblocks! Power Ups! More levels! Revised sound effects! Lots of subtle fixes!
UPDATED JUNE 21, 2017
Added limited support for Direct Input controllers. No analogue controls (yet!). Be sure to plug in controllers before launching the game.
Just unzip and run or use the Itch.io app so you'll get updates when they happen.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.